Off Campus 2020
UiPath Off Campus 2020 Hiring For RPA Developer in Banglore.More off campus drive for 2021 batch, Freshers Jobs, Internship from Home & Free courses visit Regularly.
About:-At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
This is what you will do at UiPath
- Collaborating with business analysts, technical architect, and other stakeholders to understand end-end process automation requirements and specifications
- Designing workflows and flowcharts to create new Robotic process automation and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing automation
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve Robot performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing automation
- Developing technical documentation to guide maintenance and support team.
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
|Join Telegram Group [ 500+ Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Grop||Click Here|
|Join Linkedin||Click Here|
This is what you will bring to your team
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 0-1+ years of experience, passionate about creating process automation and applications.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, .Net and C# and frameworks or systems such as AngularJS and Git
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||Banglore Jobs||Hyderabad Jobs||Internship|
Document required :
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend in formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- The candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc).