Upcoming Off campus for 2018 & 2019 Batch Oracle hiring Freshers
About: More than 18,000 global customers rely on Oracle HCM to develop and execute their modern HR and talent strategy in the cloud. Oracle HCM is talent-centric, social, insightful, mobile and engaging.
Upcoming Off campus for 2018 & 2019 Batch Oracle hiring Freshers Details:
Job Profile: Senior Principal Consultant
Exp Needed: 0-1 yrs exp
Job Location: Gurgoan
Pre-sales is the function that provides technical solution expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle.
- Expected Proficiency in IaaS , PaaS technologies. Excellent understanding of compute, storage, DevOPS, networking
- Candidate will architect IaaS and PaaS solutions based on a range of Oracle or other services.
- The candidate will design Architecture for large & complex projects on ESB, SOA, API solutions.
- Candidate should have deep knowledge of Open Source Development frameworks and would be able to create Value preposition against Open Source products.
- The candidate will lead to analyze, recommend, and present approaches to migrating complex applications to the cloud
- Oracle has a large community of pre-sales consultants across India that on a daily bases engage in tasks such as:
- Lead customer engagements which involve multiple technologies and product sets
- Architect Solutions, present & demonstrate
- Advice customers & partners on how to best use Oracle products
- Respond to RFPs
- Interact with product development about new releases, new functionality.
- As an MW pre-sales consultant, you have the chance to develop focused or domain-specific knowledge around IaaS and PaaS.As a field Principal pre-sales consultant, you will be tasked to support the India field pre-sales in a diverse number of ways. Ranging from Architecture & creating solution frameworks for customer’s business requirements, Applying Oracle cloud solutions created to meet the requirements, customizing demos to showcase the solution effectively. You should have the ability to build prototypes to directly supporting partners and/or customers with specific requests.Good communication skills.
- Lead Customer Engagements from the perspective of Oracle cloud (IaaS and Paas) & ability to work across the line of businesses such as systems, Database technologies, Applications.
- Build a cohesive relationship with the customer ( senior executives & key decision-makers)
- Responding to Customer Requests for Proposals; Providing commercially savvy answers to solution/product questions posed by customers to aid their selection of new products/solutions
· Developing custom demos and POCs for specific customer opportunities.
· Delivering product training to partners in the classroom & over the web
· Answering technical (pre-sales oriented) questions about Oracle’s products and solutions
· A significant portion of your time will also be used to stay up to date on the latest product releases & Oracle’s strategy. This is done through self-study, on-line training, classroom pieces of training depending on the topic.
To fulfill the role of pre-sales consultant we are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
Good understanding of the IT market & trends
· Technical/IT education, university degree
· Works in an IT-related role today (presales consultant, Middleware Implementation expertise, technical support, consulting, development)
· An understanding of architecture, knowledge of IaaS and PaaS
Eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad (and growing) portfolio of industry-leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master these in a very short timeframe, this is the place to be!
How To Apply Upcoming Off campus for 2018 & 2019 Batch Oracle hiring Freshers:
upcoming off campus for 2018 &2019 Batch oracle hiring freshers in gurgoan for the profile of Senior Principal Consultant.
Upcoming Off campus for 2018 & 2019 Batch Oracle: APPLY NOW
MORE UPCOMING OFF CAMPUS 2020: