Walmart Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers of 2016,2017,2018 & 2019
About Company: What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, nearly 265 million customers and members visit approximately 11,500 stores under 56 banners in 27 countries and eCommerce websites. With the fiscal year 2020 revenue of $524 billion, Walmart employs over 2.2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy, and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Main Points Regarding Walmart Freshers Hiring:
Job Profile: Software Support Engineer
Experience Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Glassdoor Review: Walmart Glassdoor review
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA(Any Graduate/PG)
Salary: Best In Industry
1) Independently own and address and resolve application issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
2) Plan, execute and implement applications and configuration change procedures
3) Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
4) Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering, Platform support, and end-Users, etc.
5) Gain and maintain expertise inflow of application process and systems related to the domain
6) Flexibility – responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
7) Coordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical)
8) Install and prepare tools required for the proper functioning of applications on a regular basis.
9) Coordinate with departments and QA departments and administer code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
10) Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide a solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
11) Follow standards and best practices to bring operational efficiencies, stability, and availability of the system.
12) Comprehend various metrics on operational dashboards and reports and take corrective actions
13) Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide a solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
14) Assisting with systems integration
15) Issue management and problem management – ensuring a comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
17) Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
18) build reports and dashboards for operational metrics r
19) Design, write and maintain software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of applications, incorporating third-¬party open-source tools when available.
20) Own, maintain, and continuously improve all systems provided as a service, such as monitoring and datastores.
21) Own knowledge base and run books for his/her support domain
Key Skills :
1) Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
2) Listening ability and patience
3) Critical thinking, complex Problem Solve, and Troubleshoot
4) Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
5) Able to work independently or as part of a team.
6) Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
7) Demonstrate ability to independently learn technologies and process thru continuous learning
8) Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates: Click Here
Capgemini News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: https://naukridakho.com/soon-capgemini-will-hire-30000-k-employees/
Cognizant will hire up to 23k employees:https://naukridakho.com/upto-23000-engineering-talent-will-be-hired-by-cognizant-in-2020/