About Us: Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walkthroughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed
We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual – appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Optimal performance and adoption of any web application is attained when there is easy access to Contextual Information – inside the application at the time a task is being performed.
It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touchpoints. Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and is used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user onboarding.
WhatFix hiring Freshers 2020 details:
Job Profile: Web Development Intern
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Category: Marketing
Position Type: Contract
Whatfix: Whatfix careers
- What’s more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
- Whatfix is looking to bring on board stellar Marketing Enthusiasts.
- What would you get to do as a Marketing Specialist Intern
As a Marketing Specialist Intern, your primary goal is to create engaging and on-brand web pages across all of Whatfix’s digital properties (academy.whatfix.com, blog.whatfix.com, and whatfix.com). You will be working closely with different members of the marketing team and will be primarily involved in the creation of landing pages. You would be an ideal candidate if you are passionate about problem-solving and understand user experience.
Make Money from Home During Lockdown: Join Earnkaro and Earn money by sharing products link Click here to join free
WhatFix hiring Freshers 2020 Responsibilities:
- Create custom landing pages based on target segments by writing responsive code for mobile, tablets and desktop.
- Collaborate with the CRO in understanding the target audience and work on page layout changes if needed.
- Work with multiple marketing team members for making necessary updates to existing pages whenever required.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates:
WhatFix hiring Freshers 2020 Requirements/Qualifications:
- Leadership qualities, attention to details
Document Required WhatFix careers hiring Freshers 2020:
- Latest updated Resume.
- Candidate Must Carry Degree.
- SSC mark sheet.
- The candidate carries 3 to 4 recent passport size photos.
- HSC or diploma mark sheet.
- Candidates who are invited for the interview have to attend in the formal dress.
- A Photo Identity proof Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card, etc
- Candidate has to carry at least 2 Photocopy of every document. (eg: Degree etc)
How To Apply WhatFix hiring Freshers 2020:
Interested candidates can apply as soon as possible through the below link before expires,
APPLY NOW: Apply WhatFix hiring Freshers 2020