Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Associate
About Company:-Wipro is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises. Now hiring freshers 2019& 2020 batch.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 details:
Designation: Digital Workspace Service Desk
Company Review:-Click here
Degree Required: B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/BA/B.Sc
Batch : 2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Across India
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2019 & 2020 ONLY
- BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- 2019 (Year of passing) candidates should have completed all exams/viva and should not have any pending attendance requirements with the college/university.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
1st-year STIPEND – 15,712 per month
2nd-year STIPEND – 17,810 per month
3rd-year STIPEND – 19,910 per month
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2019.