WorkSpan off campus Hiring Freshers 2020
WorkSpan Hiring Freshers 2020 as Junior Software Engineer in Banglore.More off campus drive, Internship visit regularly.
|Job Position:||Junior Software Engineer|
As our Backend Engineer you will:
- Build efficient, scalable, reusable back-end services and RESTful APIs to power our Web and Mobile applications
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and best practices.
- Enforce standards through regular code reviews.
- Write and maintain internal tools to help increase developer efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to oversee product and user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and bring to light areas for improvement.
- Prepare and declare recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Deliver Awesomeness 🙂
As our Frontend Engineer you will:
- Deliver clean and performant AngularJS component
- Ensure the high performance of the application
- Synchronize with our backend and HTML / CSS team
- Refactor existing code
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to monitor product, user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.), and uncover areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and standard methodologies
- Deliver Awesomeness 🙂
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for:
- Knowledge in web application development (i.e., prior experience in building large scale web applications)
- Experience in web application performance tuning
- Interest in being up-to-date with the latest and evolving cloud technologies.
- For Backend role: Deep understanding of server-side programming languages such as Python / Java / C# / Golang / Node.js
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science from a Tier-1 college (B.E from IITs, BITS-Pilani, IIITs, top NITs, DTU, NSIT or MS in Stanford, UC, MIT, CMU, UW-Madison, ETH, top global schools) or exceptional work history is a requirement.
What We Do and Value:
- WorkSpan is the first-ever Ecosystem Cloud – an online platform where companies are working together to build-with, market-with, and sell with all of their ecosystem partners on a single, secure, connected network.
- We’ve had incredible growth in the last couple of years with over 200 companies on the network and customers like SAP, Microsoft, Accenture, Capgemini, Cisco, Red Hat, VMware, etc…
- Our working atmosphere is positive and collaborative.
- We share information openly and broadly because we believe the best way to empower each other is to actively build trust with transparent, honest, and free-flowing communication.
- We are flexible in our opinions and always open to new ideas.
- We innovate continuously, with a focus on long-term success.
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, backgrounds, cultures, weaknesses, opinions, and interests to make our company succeed. We celebrate our differences and are lucky to have teammates all over the world.
Join Our Groups For Job Updates:
How To Apply WorkSpan off campus Drive 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the via a below-given link after reading all Job details given above.
APPLY LINK:-Click here to Apply
Paypal Off Campus hiring freshers 2021